Thursday, April 23, 2009

New Purchases

I may have overdone it with the shopping in the last week or so. I need to stop succumbing to the "deals" out there, but they are so tempting!

Madewell stores are having 25% off their sale items, so I picked up a couple cardigans for under $20 (navy half-sleeve one pictured here) and a tank for under $8!

I got the red card coupon J.Crew sent out for 25% off of in-store purchases in April -- got a couple of ruffle tanks (pictured here) and cardigans (do we sense a pattern here?)

I got my American Eagle rewards card in the mail for $20. Stopped by the store today and picked up this great lightweight scarf (grey/white print with splashes of seafoam shown here), another scarf, and a bandeau top to layer with for around $3 after my employee discount and the rewards card. 

So even though I "scored" -- I would probably have been better off not buying anything and keeping my wallet happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment