Thursday, May 19, 2011

Still Got Tonight


What I'm wearing:
*H&M Blue/white Striped Tank
*H&M Pleated Knit Skirt (similar here)
*anthropologie Lift-Off Jacket (similar here)
*Jeffrey Campbell Oxford Flats (similar here)
*Vintage Kissing Mice Belt

This finicky weather is really getting on my nerves. Not only am I constantly paranoid about getting stuck in a downpour (I broke my umbrella and haven't replaced it yet), I never know what to wear in the morning. I can be comfortable outside and absolutely freezing in the office. Or the other way around. The good thing about going outside to snap a photo of my outfit means that I can gauge if I dressed correctly for the weather.


I wish I took a photo of the back of this top. It has buttons going down, and an uneven hem.

I've been wanting a pleated skirt for awhile but didn't want to spend too much. Found this jersey knit one for $17 at H&M. Also unearthed my oxfords that I got a year ago and only wore a few times. I am still trying to break them in! They are totally cutting up my feet today, ow.


I'm headed to Charlotte, NC tomorrow night, can't wait! =) Visiting some girlfriends and going to NASCAR! I've never been, not sure what to expect but I'm sure beer (and fun) will be involved. Now if only I knew what to pack...

12 comments:

  1. Have a great trip! I love all your mixes of colors lately. So springy and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright color of that skirt! Have a great trip.
    http://www.hkstylejourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get your necklace?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit - and the necklace! BTW, I'm going to the NASCAR race, too. I've never been before either, and I'm VERY excited!! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my favorite color combos...love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to know where you got your necklace too...please say it's still available somewhere?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely skirt! I like how you pair it with top and necklace, it looks so relaxed and pretty :)

    http://wantnadafford.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in love with that necklace! It reminds me of one that Spiffy of Where the Lights are Bright won as part of a giveaway. So pretty!

    And what a fantastic deal on your H&M jersey skirt. Don't they have great stuff? I was recently on the hunt for a jersey maxi dress and found one at H&M for $10! I didn't want to spend a lot since it's a weekends-only kind of outfit, so the price was absolutely perfect!

    Enjoy Nascar!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great skirt and necklace, where's it from? I really like the color of your oxfords too, hope you get them broken in soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My necklace was a no-name one from Loehmann's a few years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rosa, your are the queen mastress of cool color combos. I totally dig it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love all your outfits. I also adore where you take your pics, so fun :-)

    ReplyDelete