Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Kelly Green



What I'm wearing:
*Striped Slouchy Sweater (from Korea)
*AG Farrah High Rise Crops in Kelly Green
*Forever 21 Lace-up Wedges
*Forever 21 Reading Glasses Necklace
*Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Bag in Navy


As if I needed more brightly colored pants, I picked up this kelly green pair of skinnies from Bloomie’s during their Black Friday sale. I just really love how bright pants are easy to pair with neutrals, and can keep my winter wardrobe from becoming dull. Now I really have to resist buying any more colored pants, there is no need for me to have the entire rainbow! At least I can wear these next year for St. Patrick's Day!



5 comments:

  1. Rosa - I just bought a pair of green AG (Stevies though) and I was thinking the same thing about having too many pairs of colored pants! I already have another green pair from Zara, so I definitely need to stop...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the green on you! you are making me want to try a pair of colored jeans...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I ADORE THOSE PANTS! I just got red skinnies from Express, but I might just need green, too:) So glad AG makes them. I'm def your latest follower and fan. I hope you have time to check out 4scarlet.com and follow back if you feel compelled! XO


    real budget, real busy, real body fashion:
    4scarlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, I love your kelly green jeans. I haven't seen green jeans before, and I love how you paired it with a bunch of different neutrals. Those wedges are adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe your wedges are from Forever 21! I love them :)

    ReplyDelete