Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Quick Snap: Lunch in the Square

Check out some new items added to SHOP Love at First Shop! It's spring closet clean out time!


What I'm wearing:
*Madewell Chambray Boyfriend Shirt
*Aerie Chiffon Maxi Skirt in Parakeet (similar here)
*Martin + Osa Sheer Spotted Scarf
*Joe Fresh Ankle Boots in Cognac
*Foley & Corinna Mini City Bag in Black


Was running late this morning so I didn’t have a chance to take a photo of my outfit! Luckily, I was able to eat lunch outside today (was able to take more than 5 minutes for the first time in AGES) and I had my co-worker snap these pics before we headed back inside. I bought this skirt after seeing my 17 year old sister wear it in a different color in one of her photos. Yes, I was inspired by my high school age baby sister. I’ve been loving maxis lately (wore one on Monday too even though I didn’t blog about it) because they are so comfortable. This one is light and airy (or should I say aerie) and I can see myself pairing it with tanks this summer. 


La Mer Neon Wrap Watch (20% off right now at Shopbop w/ code INTHEFAMILY20)

5 comments:

  1. Just what I adore in commendations mulberry purseto the adumbration with this carrier will be that’s not in actuality brownish mulberry outletrather than in actuality white.. in a few lamps that aswell seems like any dim fruit. My accomplice celine bag accoutrements accoutrements and i don’t apperceive just what the accurate blush is called (My accomplice and i has been mulberry bag brash nonetheless it appeared unpronounceable added a tad humans yet I will be in actuality aflame from it! My accomplice and i has been appropriately advantaged to accept mulberry outlet store that because it will be about difficult to mulberry luggage bags be able to access some mulberry handbags of the lighter brave accoutrements duke accoutrements central Greater london.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a awesome post.I like it.Can you more share with me.I will come back as soon.




    Thanks for more info..........






    private equity china

    ReplyDelete
  3. i often get inspired by my younger sister as well.everyone approaches style with a different set of eyes! that is why i love sisters!

    xo
    sami

    ps. check out my $100 shopbop giveaway!!!
    http://glimpseofglamour.blogspot.com/2012/04/giveaway-100-to-shopbop.html

    ReplyDelete