Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Quick Snap: Lunch in the Square

Check out some new items added to SHOP Love at First Shop! It's spring closet clean out time!


What I'm wearing:
*Madewell Chambray Boyfriend Shirt
*Aerie Chiffon Maxi Skirt in Parakeet (similar here)
*Martin + Osa Sheer Spotted Scarf
*Joe Fresh Ankle Boots in Cognac
*Foley & Corinna Mini City Bag in Black


Was running late this morning so I didn’t have a chance to take a photo of my outfit! Luckily, I was able to eat lunch outside today (was able to take more than 5 minutes for the first time in AGES) and I had my co-worker snap these pics before we headed back inside. I bought this skirt after seeing my 17 year old sister wear it in a different color in one of her photos. Yes, I was inspired by my high school age baby sister. I’ve been loving maxis lately (wore one on Monday too even though I didn’t blog about it) because they are so comfortable. This one is light and airy (or should I say aerie) and I can see myself pairing it with tanks this summer. 


La Mer Neon Wrap Watch (20% off right now at Shopbop w/ code INTHEFAMILY20)

4 comments:

  1. Wow what a awesome post.I like it.Can you more share with me.I will come back as soon.




    Thanks for more info..........






    private equity china

    ReplyDelete
  2. i often get inspired by my younger sister as well.everyone approaches style with a different set of eyes! that is why i love sisters!

    xo
    sami

    ps. check out my $100 shopbop giveaway!!!
    http://glimpseofglamour.blogspot.com/2012/04/giveaway-100-to-shopbop.html

    ReplyDelete