Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Going Prep


what i'm wearing:
jcrew (outlet) navy gingham shirt
american eagle bow sweater
american eagle red jeggings
shoemint ankle boots

Looking over some of my older outfits, some variation of this look (gingham shirt layered over sweater, skinny jeans + ankle boots) is probably my cold weather uniform. It's pretty easy to put together when you're like me and have far too many colorways of gingham button downs and skinny pants. Feeling very preppy today, even more than usual, I think it's the combination of navy & red along with the bow. But that's not a bad thing (in my opinion).


2 comments:

  1. I think I follow the same uniform as well when the weather turns cold. It's the right amount of comfortable and colorful. Welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your style! You have been featured on my blog today :)

    xo, tasha
    Enter to win a monogram pendant necklace

    ReplyDelete