Thursday, May 14, 2009

New purchase - Cobalt Blazer from Madewell

I am obsessed! I have seen this blazer at Madewell before, but it was full priced. Of course I go back a week or two later and it's on sale (unfortunately the extra 25% off had ended, but I still used my 15% off student discount). I couldn't resist, this is my favorite shade of blue ever. I am going to wear it over everything this summer. 

Wore it last night to a casual dinner with yellow plaid Madewell scarf, M+O watercolor graphic tee underneath (that you can't really see), Seven for all Mankind jeans from years ago (don't even know what style name they are), and my trusty black patent Target sandals. The clutch is a pink patent M+O. 



I kind of feel like a hobo clown but I still love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment