Sunday, May 31, 2009

What Happens in Vegas

Just got back from a vacation in Las Vegas with my family! It was great to see everyone and spend some quality R&R with them. Did lots of lounging by the pool, eating at the great buffets and restaurants, and lots of window shopping. I did manage to pick up one souvenir, a pale horn Michael Kors watch that I've had my eye on for awhile. You will probably see it in future OOTDs, I am obsessed and am planning on wearing it with everything. 

I feel like I was definitely more adventurous with my daily outfits in Vegas. Anything goes in Vegas, that's what I kept telling my sisters when I felt a bit self-conscious about what I was wearing. I will post photos soon, most of the pictures are on my sister's camera, I am just waiting impatiently for her to upload them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment