Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Daughters of Anarchy



What I'm wearing:
*Forever 21 Leatherette Drape Jacket (similar here and here)
*anthropologie Grey-Tie Top
*J.Crew (outlet) Printed Skirt
*Nine West Pewter Patent Pumps (similar here)

LOVE this F21 leatherette jacket. It has the open drape styling that I loved seeing in Rick Owens, All Saints, and Vince leather, but at a much nicer price point ($40). It's no longer online (where I bought it from) but I have spotted a few in stores recently. The faux material feels pretty great, and I love the fit. There is a knit panel along the sleeves, so it's really comfortable as well. It's a great layering piece for fall! It's nice and lightweight so I don't feel too "biker chick" in it, just a little extra bit of edge, which I love, especially paired with floaty ruffles and a feminine printed skirt.

15 comments:

  1. Loving the colors together and I love that skirt!!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally random but your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love that print on your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pretty skirt and ruffles with the hard line leather jacket, so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that skirt Rosa! And good luck with your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun jacket. Again, this a piece I would have NEVER guessed F21!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE jacket! I have never been a leather jacket gal myself but you might be converting me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the jacket is a great fit on you! I like how the arms fit so nicely. Sometimes it's really hard to find that in a jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoa, that is the raddest jacket! I've been dying over the Rick Owens ones for a good bit now, but I might just go hunting for this version...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yes, this is just the jacket I've been looking for!! It looks great on you, love how you paired it with the grey tie top and the pretty skirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bought that same jacket too! It's the Steal version of thew Rick Owens I've been lusting after. I've been itching to wear it but this heat wave won't let down. :) I just figured out I wasn't following yet, but note I did make sure to check my reading list again and I'm a Follower for sure now! Have a great weekend!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. FYI _ I've added you to my blogroll!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete