Thursday, March 3, 2011

We All Live in a Yellow Submarine


This is what happens when I go shopping on my lunch break. I am obsessed with cross body bags lately because they are just so easy to wear! I love that my hands are free to do whatever I need, and in the city it's annoying to schlep around a cumbersome bag. Which is probably why I wear my Alexa and MAC s so often.

I saw this on AE's website and decided I needed to have it! It reminds me of the famous Alexander Wang bags, but is in a much more wallet friendly price range. This photo doesn't really capture the true color that well, which is more of a mustard yellow. I think it'll be perfect in spring/summer to wear with all my printed dresses!

2 comments:

  1. I've been obsessed with cross body bags as well! I just got myself one a few days ago because i just HAD to have one! Love the color on your bag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Crossbody's 2, this 1's so cute Rosa...=)

    ReplyDelete