Monday, December 12, 2011

Ruffles & Studs



What I'm wearing:
*Vince Striped Drape Cardigan (similar here)
*H&M Tiered Ruffle Dress
*Hue Opaque Tights in Black
*Taryn Rose Patent Criss-Cross Heels
*Rebecca Minkoff Studded Devote Tote in Black/Gold
*Martin + Osa Chain Necklace
*Vince Camuto Chain Toggle Bracelet

Happy Monday! I'm always sad when the weekends over, but I'm looking forward to several holiday events this week. Lots of opportunities to wear something fun and sparkly! Love this time of year, even though it's definitely a lot chillier out. Today I'm keeping cozy in this striped drape cardigan, it's a "hand me down" from my sister and it's just so comfortable!




1 comment:

  1. Love your dress, its so pretty with its scalloped tiers and bold color! Your bracelet and purse are also fantastic. Have a fun, festive week!

    ReplyDelete