Friday, February 17, 2012

Shine & Flare



What I'm wearing:
*Uniqlo Knit Blazer in Grey (similar here)
*LOFT Sequin Tank (similar here)
*Old Navy Skinny Mini-Flare Jeans in Blue Oak
*Sofft Patent Wedges in Pewter
*anthropologie "Mint Drop" Necklace
*YSL Muse Bag in Black Patent

It's been crazy busy for me lately, which is why I haven't posted in a while, and it's also been too cold for me to want to head outside without a coat to snap some photos! But it was a gorgeous day out, and I'm pretty pleased with my outfit today, so I decided I'd venture to my roof again.

I'm definitely feeling a bit retro wearing these flared jeans today. After wearing skinnies for months, I wanted a fun alternative. These jeans remind me when I was in middle school, rocking the LEI jeans. They don't look that flared in these photos, but I feel like they are SO flared in real life. The best part of these jeans? They were only $7! Stopped by Old Navy because they are having a $19 denim sale right now, and picked up a pair of these skinny flares in a basic dark wash, but these were on the sale rack. Not too bad for a fun pair of jeans.


12 comments:

  1. You look so pretty, Rosa! I am excited to see a post from you popping up in my reader. The necklace and tank combo are so glam! I also like the flares with the outfit. I think they look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is so fab! Loving that top, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those jeans and what a great deal!! (I'm so jealous ;). Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a fantastic deal! You look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wondering where you've been! You look great! And LEI brings back so many memories, lol. I remember getting so excited when Mudd released super flared bell-bottoms!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the tank top and the Anthro necklace! Great look today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love everything about this!! If Anthro ever brings that necklace back, I will be all over it this time! And your sequins are so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. woohoo for $7 jeans!
    I love how you paired your glitter top of the day

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow- I totally noticed the jeans first and thought they looked awesome- Old Navy jeans never fit me like that! Maybe I should give them another chance...

    This is an excellent mix of very high and very low fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad to see you back, I've been missing your posts! Love the whole outfit, and I'm so shocked such gorgeous jeans came from Old Navy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back! You've been missed--I really enjoy your posts and you've inspired me to break out of my matchy-matchy boring ways.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfit and the jeans are cute on you! Def a good alternative to skinnies, that's all I've been wearing lately lol

    ReplyDelete