Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Some Work Looks

what i'm wearing: 
uniqlo knit blazer
f21 gingham shirt
f21 eyelet lace skirt
shoemint bow flats


I've been longing for spring for weeks now, the cold & gloom has really been getting to me. I decided that I needed to incorporate some bright colors into my work wardrobe to perk me up a bit.

what i'm wearing: 
zara mustache knit
madewell chambray shirt
zara faux leather skirt
anthropologie necklace
steve madden ankle boots


Mustaches really creep me out, but for some reason I really liked this comfy knit top. It's completely silly, and I received many comments on it at work, but it made me laugh, so I like it. 


I had never been to Cincinnati (or Ohio for that matter), but I ventured over there for the long holiday weekend. It was so cold out, so in a nutshell, all we pretty much did was eat & drink (the evidence is above). It was a fun weekend, but I think if I were to try Cincinnati again, I think it would be a lot better in the spring or summer.

1 comment: