Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Wavelet Blouse


Super excited about this blouse that I ordered from anthropologie. I have a love/hate relationship with anthropologie, I've been avoiding it for months but after seeing this adorable top on Anthroholic I knew I had to have it. The cycle began again, and I definitely got sucked in. I love anything grey, and I love the scallop detailing. I was nervous about sizing as I ordered it online, but the size I got fits perfectly. I do wish that it was a smidgen longer (since I have a freakishly long torso, I hate how you can see the top of my jeans) but I still adore it and recommend it to anyone who is debating it.

I was having a terrible day and its funny how a little thing like a top can cheer me up!

What I'm wearing:
Anthropologie Wavelet blouse
Seven for all Mankind jeans (no idea what style or wash)
pearl cluster necklace from a local boutique
Miu Miu pumps (that you can't really see)
Target beach hat

10 comments:

  1. ut necklace is gorgeous! i also love the hat ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, am loving the blouse. I
    ve never had the pleasure of shopping there (I'm in Canada) but I love there catelogues and website. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy smokes, that top is amazing! you look excellent, very classic and sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute blouse! I love the waves like you said :) and the hat is such a nice touch! I'm starting to like hats more and more. clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your hat!! that's adorable. and the blouse is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the shoutout to my blog! I just love that top on you - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Missing nashville? So cute and southern esque

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Rosa,I love your blog! Just one quick question about the Wavelet blouse...would you recommend ordering your size or ordering up? How does it run? I'd appreciate the help!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. omigosh, you look so cute. love it all!

    ReplyDelete