Monday, July 11, 2011

give me everything tonight



What I'm wearing:
*Forever 21 Polka Dot Knit Romper
*anthropologie Looping Lanes Belt
*Aerosoles Lace-up Wedges
*Forever 21 Scalloped Purse

It has seriously been too hot to wear real clothes lately. This little romper came in handy for a weekend afternoon of brunch and walking around the city.




Even though I wish I had been at the beach this weekend, I had a great weekend in the city. Sunday was particularly delightful because I stopped by The Doughnut Plant and picked up a few doughnuts! Not sure why I was craving these things, but I'm glad I succumbed to my urges. Also, watching the US women's soccer team beat Brazil in the World Cup was awesome! I'm not normally a women's soccer watcher, but I happened to watch the whole match and was enthralled at the very end! Very exciting stuff.

14 comments:

  1. I watched the game as well and it was definitely exciting to see them win in the end. Love the outfit Rosa and you just reminded me to dust off that F21 purse and bring it out to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Doughnut Plant! Yum! And cute romper too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh the doughnut plant ... yum ... have you tried their creme brulee version? I saw it on TV and I am dying to try it ....

    You look fantastic in that romper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was in NYC during last year's Labor Day weekend, and I was so excited to try The Doughnut Plant, but when I arrived there, it was closed! I was so sad. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this entire ensemble! Its a perfect combo of polished, chic, and relaxed. And I'm crazy about that little f21 bag, did you get it recetly??

    -Marie
    So What If I Like Pretty Things

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man, you and your amazing luck with F21! I swear, I need you to come into one with me so that I can find all the awesome stuff you do!

    Those doughnuts look incredible, I'm salivating over here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rosa, you look adorable in this romper! I've been on the near side of wanting to get one myself...this might push me over. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That romper is DARLING!!! It has been hotter than heck here too and I just long for cooler Spring or beautiful fall! I guess that's usual always wanting something we don't have!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable romper! I don't think I could ever pull off a romper, but you are seriously rocking it. And those Aerosoles wedgs are the greatest! I would never, never, never have expected Aerosoles to have something so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i know what you mean about the heat
    cute romper
    those donuts are ginormous
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have got to get to doughnut plant soon! Your romper is so cute and your hair looks GLORIOUS! What flavors do you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Doughnut Plant! The Peanut Butter one is amazing and so is this one they had during Mother's Day that is made with roses and has a candied flower on top. I want to try Dough in Brooklyn for more donut goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your polka dot romper and pretty pink purse are both adorable! Also, I LOVE donuts- these look amazing! =)

    star-crossed smile

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mmmmmmmmm donuts! Those shoes are really cool!

    ReplyDelete