Friday, July 15, 2011

Smurf Pants



What I'm wearing:
*Theory "Lorrie" Striped Silk Tank in Navy/White
*Zara Chinos in Bright Blue
*Forever 21 Beaded Wire Necklace in Coral
*Aerosoles "Splurge" Lace-up Wedges
*Old Navy Floral Clutch

These pants are so bright I always feel like a smurf whenever I wear them. Since they are a bit slouchy I usually try to pair them with a more fitted top, but today I just didn't feel like wearing anything fitted. Too hot for that! Love this striped silk tank, it was an "investment" piece for me but I love it a lot. Hope everyone stays cool this weekend!



9 comments:

  1. Adorable as usual Rosa! Love the bright blue, smurf pants :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite part has to be the clutch! So cute and unexpected, but it just works. You amaze lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your 'smurf' pants. they are so pretty and bright for summer!!

    enter my giveaway :)

    http://mybeadifullife.blogspot.com/2011/07/nordstroms-giftcard-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, you are one hot smurf, baby. :D Seriously though, you're nice and tanned so that shade of blue is amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, you look awesome! And I totally have that clutch, have kept it fir so many years!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wouldn't call them smurf pants, they are' you look smoking hot in those blue pants' pants. Love the look with the stripes. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pants are actually really awesome and you look amazing! I think if you wore sneakers and a plain tee it would have been a very Smurfy outfit, but this is so chic!

    ReplyDelete