Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Cut Out Tulips



What I'm wearing:
*Diane von Furstenberg "Cleo" Dress in Cut Out Tulips
*Enzo Angiolini "Maylie" Peep-toes in  Yellow Croc Patent
*Rebecca Minkoff "Studded Devote" Tote in Black/Gold

In the process of sorting through my closet to put away summery items and bring out more cold weather clothes, I re-discovered some gems. This dress had been hanging in my closet all summer long, but I never reached for it, so I decided to give it a go before it got too cold (although I think this would work layered with a cardigan and tights for fall).

The studded Rebecca Minkoff tote had been hiding in my closet too! It had been too hot to lug a heavy-ish leather tote around, but now that it's cooled down a bit I am more comfortable carrying it. It's perfect for carrying all the stuff I lug around every day, and has enough room for me to toss my heels in during my commute.




Is it really only Tuesday? I'm counting down the days till Friday.... 

12 comments:

  1. I love this on you! And coincidentally, I'm wearing my Kye cut-out tulips wrap today :) I almost reached for my yellow Maylies, but went with flat sandals instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I can't wait to wear my 1 and only DVF this week for Rosh Hashanna services.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Your DVF collection is the stuff of dreams ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gem! It's always nice to find those surprises hiding away...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is stunning...and I agree, I'm already counting down till Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great dress! I think it would work well for the fall as well, you should definitely style it up when the weather gets a bit chillier.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great transitional summer to fall piece, I definitely think you can add a cozy sweater with it for fall. Beautiful purse, I totally agree and generally carry smaller/lightweight bags during the hot summer months. Almost Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so awesome in this dress! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rosa, I LOVE this dress! This might be the most perfect DVF dress ever! Aaah, I'm so sad it's not something I can find easily...so pretty! You look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is one of my favorite outfits that you've ever put together. I LOVE this dress!!!!!

    ReplyDelete