Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Few Quick Snaps

A few OOTDs from this week...

What I'm wearing:
*Uniqlo Knit Blazer in Grey
*LOFT Bow Tie Blouse in Cream
*Jessica Simpson Denim Jeggings
*Off 5th Black Leather Boots

What I'm wearing:
*Uniqlo Oxford Shirt in Pale Pink
*J.Crew Argyle Sweater Dress
*Hue Opaque Tights in Black
*DV Dolce Vita "Aisha" Ankle Boots in Taupe Suede

What I'm wearing:
*J.Crew Zebra Sweater Dress
*Forever 21 Necklace
*Off 5th Black Leather Boots

*Comptoirs des Cotonniers Tweed & Leather Sleeve Coat

Hopefully will get back to normal posting when things are less hectic! =)

6 comments:

  1. Love the zebra sweater dress! Can I ask what season it's from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all! Would also love to know where to purchase, or the style name of those Off 5th boots - they rock! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know which one I like more, the argyle dress or the zebra dress! Both prints are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rosa, love these outfits! Please tell us the name of the black boots you are wearing! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO JEALOUS! I have been searching for that J Crew argyle dress from the Dream Collection for years. :-( You look adorable in it and makes me want it that much more!!

    ReplyDelete