Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Neon + Ikat


What I'm wearing:
*Uniqlo Knit Blazer in Grey
*LOFT Embellished Ikat Print Ruffle Neck Dress (on sale right now!)
*Target Patent Belt in Neon Pink (similar here)
*H&M Neon Rhinestone Necklace
*Aerosoles Lace-up Wedges in Tan
*Rebecca Minkoff Matinee Bag in Glazed Almond

These photos are from last week but I have been terrible about posting. I think I've just been feeling uninspired, and not wanting to take the time to blog. Hopefully I'll be back to posting, since I still love clothes and blogging here on Love at First Shop. As you can see from my accessories in this post that I have been thoroughly enjoying the neon trend. I also can't resist anything in this fun minty color, so this knit dress had to come home with me. I need another knit dress like I need a hole in the head. Oops.


4 comments:

  1. Love this, especially with the adorable pink accents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That minty aqua color with the bright pink is a great combo - glad to see you back for a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you back. Great outfit with lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look and the pops of neon! Beautiful transitional outfit!

    ReplyDelete