Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Recent Quick Snap OOTDs & Instagrams

Just because I haven't been posting regularly doesn't mean that I haven't been caring about what I'm wearing! I've been snapping some OOTDs at my new job (you may notice the new bathroom, ha!) and have been instagramming regularly. Below are some of the latest via my iphone!

And check out the new items added to SHOP Love at First Shop!

jcrew sweater, zara fringe skirt, h&M neon necklace, bally quilted bag, sm leopard loafers





h&m glitter sandals / detail from today's ootd
savannah / neon nail polish obsession
h&m necklace / preppy for summer
yesterday's ootd / matchy matchy mint


random top, target neon skinnies, aerosoles sandals

uniqlo unit, AG skinnies, tory burch flats
jcrew gingham shirt, target eyelet skirt, target skinny belt, sm leopard loafers

So this is pretty much what I've been getting into lately. Still loving bright colors, lots of neon, and lots of comfortable shoes. Sorry this post is iphone overload!

8 comments:

  1. As usual, looking adorable! Congrats on the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great in all the outfits! I love the glitter sandals so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I wish I had gotten those neon Target pants now. They look so good on you! I love the fringe skirt, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the new job and loving the outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great and congrats with your new job. You sure luck out with long mirrors in your office bathrooms.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have that same green J Crew sweater...and pink sperrys! Love all of your adorable outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the new job! Great outfits, as usual. I love the way you incorporate neon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great instagram photos, love those sandals!

    btw i fell upon your blog looking for some mod shots of the rachel comey mars boots.. they look fabulous on you and i might buy them because of your photos!


    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete