Tuesday, April 21, 2009

In a Rut

Right now I am honestly a bit overwhelmed by the volume of items in my closet, and wish I had always valued quality over quantity. I have several bags of items that I am going to donate to Goodwill, some with tags still on them! I need to officially throw away my sale goggles and take a break from shopping. There are so many irresistible deals out there (*sigh* at the J.Crew 25% off coupon) but I must be strong! I have a pretty good combination of both basics and stand out pieces in my closet, but I feel so boring right now. I have always worn lots of classics but now all I feel is very fuddy-duddy. But thanks to the lovely Internet, I have become slightly more inspired, so hopefully will be posting some new outfits soon. I haven't taken the time to take real photos lately (I loved my outfit today and wish I had documented it) but I do have a few quick pics taken with my Blackberry Curve (<3) that I will try to post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment