Friday, April 10, 2009

Sushi + Yogurt = Best Night Ever

Had a great dinner at a sushi place downtown. There was a huge wait outside but our party of two made it in within 10 minutes! Ordered way too much but it was tasty all washed down with some Sapporo. Dessert was tart yogurt with mochi, fruity pebbles, and fresh mango. NOM NOM NOM.

New haircut -- not sure how I feel about it yet. I always regret bangs, but I always am wanting them back as soon as I grow them out.



First put on Topshop asymmetrical top, Paige jeans, and yellow croc printed patent peep toe heels, but it ended up being warmer than I thought out so I swapped out the Paiges for a pair of J.Crew cropped matchstick jeans and threw on a navy J.Crew ruffle cardigan (and also put some of my hair up in a J.Crew tortoise clip, which I don't love in the photo).

Now I'm home early because I am exhausted and have to work tomorrow. Boo.

1 comment: