Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ultra Comfortable

Transitioning from office wear into casual wear hasn't really been that easy for me. I loved dressing up for work in dresses, button downs, skirts, and heels. But taking classes and working retail part time has made me realize that my casual wardrobe was seriously lacking. I needed some nicer clothes than the clothes that I go to the gym in. This outfit is super comfortable, which is really crucial for me when I go to school, and I love the combination of purple and grey. 

What I am wearing:
-purple Madewell pocket tee with drawstring hem
-grey/white/seafoam American Eagle scarf
-black J.Crew bubble necklace
-grey J.Crew utlity pants
-tan DVF Love Knot sandals
-yellow/white Target bangle, yellow J.Crew bangle
-Ray Ban aviators (borrowed from the boyfriend!)

Close-up of my accessories:

No comments:

Post a Comment