Sunday, July 18, 2010

Viva Las Vegas



What I'm wearing:
*Aqua Embroidered Dress (similar here and here)
*Matt Bernson Barracuda Studded Sandals in Brown Oil (similar here and here)
*Louis Vuitton Monogram Speedy 35 Bag (similar here and here)
*Ray Ban Sunglasses (similar here and here)


Just got back from a great trip to Las Vegas! My sister & I dropped by the convention that my father was attending, which was definitely interesting (even though I know nothing about sportfishing). Neither my sister or I are big gamblers or club goers, so we spent the majority of our time laying by the pool, eating yummy food, and walking around the fab hotels checking out the glorious shopping. All in all it was a nice break from the city, but boy was it hot there! Even in the evening I felt like I was walking around in a sauna. I guess that's the desert for you.

This lightweight and airy dress was perfect for walking around in that weather. I packed horridly this time around, and didn't really pack any bags that would be good for walking around with my camera. My sister lent me her LV Speedy, which I was never really into, but do think it's a great classic. The bag has definitely grown on me, and is now in my possession (muhaha, grabby hands). What I did pack right was the footwear. These Matt Bernson studded sandals are so incredibly comfortable. I was amazed that I lasted all day in them with no problems at all. And that's saying a lot, we walked a LOT in Vegas. I have a ton of photos from Vegas. I think I will alternate posts with outfits from vacation and outfits back at home. So don't be confused if it looks like I went back to Vegas!


I have some interesting news. I will be moving back to Atlanta at the end of the month! It is a big change for me (I've never really lived there for longer than a month at a time) but it's an exciting new chapter in my life. I have a great feeling it will be for the best, even if I will definitely miss the city!!

7 comments:

  1. Rosa! Oh my gosh, I hope this means we can finally hang out. Holler at me if you are looking for housing or a roommate. I've been in serious apt hunting mode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great vacation! I love those sandals - can't wait to see more pics from your trip and congrats on the move!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your move! Boy, from one hot city to another, right?!

    You looks so easy breezy in that cute dress and shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leaving NY?! Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a fun trip! I'm jealous of you moving back to Atlanta! I went to undergrad there and just visited last weekend and wish I could move back too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen so many pictures of Vegas lately, I wish I could be there too. It looks like you had a nice, hot vacation. I visited Vegas in July ages ago and I remember that heat being no joke.

    You just got to NY, I can't believe you are moving. Good luck with this new chapter in your life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back to Atlanta- we are glad to have you!

    ReplyDelete