Monday, March 2, 2009

Breaking the Rules


Sweater: M+O silk cashmere cardigan
Top: M+O striped tee
Jeans: M+O white bootcut
Shoes: Bolo wedges

I wore this to work on Saturday. I know its not really the season for white pants quite yet, but I never really followed those rules anyway. I have spring fever and even though the weather isn't cooperating just yet, I figured wearing white jeans to work couldn't hurt. I parked really close to the entrance and ran in! I can't wait to wear these all the time this summer. I may get a pair in the straight fit.

I love white denim because it goes with everything. You can wear it with dark, light, bright, or muted colors, various prints, and it all goes together perfectly. The only thing that worries me is keeping them clean, but I am trying to be careful with them. I love it with the striped tee (so nautical, yay!) and I find the white refreshing after a winter of dark denim.

1 comment:

  1. You look fantastic! So spring-ready! I WISH I could wear white denim. I would if I had your lovely figure!

    ReplyDelete