Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

This is the outfit I wish I was wearing! This is an older photo from last year (taken in the office I used to work at) but I really love this dress and wanted to wear it today. But alas I have work today and can't really show up wearing this Diane von Furstenberg wrap dress. It is kind of an icky day out, I am not very motivated to put together a fun outfit. Its kind of a jeans, tank, and cardigan (yawn, that's all I wear apparently) kind of day.

Dress: Diane von Furstenberg
Shoes: Enzo Angiolini
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff
Headband: Banana Republic

This past weekend I went on a road trip to Charlotte, NC to visit some college friends! The weather was terrible there too, it rained the entire weekend, but we made the most of it! (With a lot of beer). It was great to hang out with good friends and relax for the weekend. My host also got me some great cupcakes which were DELICIOUS. My faves were the Red Velvet and the Mexican Hot Chocolate cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment