Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I Heart Plaid

Cardigan: Gap
Dress: aerie
Leggings: aerie
Boots: Steve Madden

Another cold day of school! This outfit together with a pashmina scarf and a north face jacket kept me nice and warm between classes. I adore this cardigan, it has a waffle texture and is extremely comfortable.

The dress is a plaid chambray dress from aerie, I am pretty sure it is meant to be a cover up for the summer, but I loved the soft plaid and wanted to wear it now. They also have this dress in a light denim, I am wanting to pick that up sometime soon. Love this dress because it has pockets! The straps are also detachable, and I can definitely see myself wearing this to the beach.

My boots are disastrous, a close look will show that they are way too beat up. These poor boots are the boots I turn to when it is rainy, slushy, or snowy out, because they have already been really worn out. I do love them a lot, may have to replace them if I see the same pair on sale somewhere. These are perfect for walking on the salt covered sidewalks at school.

I love this comfortable, warm, and casual look. Apparently this weekend we are supposed to have 60ish and 70ish weather, so I am very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment