Sunday, March 8, 2009

Spring Wishlist


It has been an interesting week. Snow day on Monday, and heat wave this past weekend! Met up with a good college friend for a fabulous dinner (La Chaumiere in Georgetown) and drinks last night and it was so nice walking around at night with no coat! I enjoyed the lovely weather today too, wore a great maxi dress to work today. I think it's supposed to be nice tomorrow, but I'm sure it will cool down again. =( What a tease! But I am now in a spring-ish mood, and this is what I'm craving (even though I should not be spending any money right now):
  • lightweight scarves in bright colors and patterns
  • sunglasses (I'm thinking the new Ray-ban Jackie O's)
  • tiered layer slip dress
  • hoop earrings
  • OPI Miami Beet nail polish
  • new cropped yoga pants (my old ones are so worn out)
Now, of course I don't *need* anything, but I am procrastinating writing my two papers and I love making lists. I am still currently "shopping my closet" and today brought out some light jackets from the closet downstairs that I am eager to wear. I am hoping I can put away the sweaters and tights pretty soon. Annapolis is so gorgeous in the spring, I can't wait to be able to walk downtown and along the water without shivering.

No comments:

Post a Comment