Saturday, March 28, 2009

Dinner and a Movie

It was an icky day outside weatherwise, and I had the day off and was getting frustrated trying to get my closet in order. My boyfriend came home from work, promptly ordered me to put some real clothes on (not pajamas) and decided we were going out. Ended up eating California Pizza Kitchen (YUM) and watching "I Love You, Man". I enjoyed it, it wasn't as great as "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" but I am a huuuuuge Jason Segel fan (loved him in Freaks & Geeks) and Paul Rudd has had a special place in my heart ever since "Clueless". It definitely cheered me up.

What I'm Wearing:
-black waffle cardigan from the Gap
-floral Forever 21 top
-ebay pashmina
-M+O slim jeans (I really need to stop wearing these)
-cognac Steve Madden boots
-Foley & Corinna mini city tote in black

No comments:

Post a Comment