Saturday, June 26, 2010

What I'm Going to Wear: Friend's Bachelorette Party!



What I'm wearing:
*Costello Tagliapietra for Uniqlo Dress
*Matt Bernson Barracuda Studded Sandals 

I am totally late to the party but I decided I needed to check out the Costello Tagliapietra collaboration at Uniqlo. I loved a lot of stuff, but this dress was what caught my eye the most. It's pretty much a tank dress with some flappy fabric on the side, with a fabric tie. It is super lightweight and comfortable, and I thought it would be an easy dress to wear for a night out. It was also recommended that flats be worn, since apparently the cobblestones of Charleston may not be the safest for the heel-wearing (especially while drinking). I was almost tempted to pair the dress with the ubiquitous Tangled Treasure Sandals, but then I unearthed these Matt Bernson studded flats that I bought last summer and decided they'd be perfect.


I wasn't really sure how to tie this dress. I'm sure that I'm dong it wrong. I think I like it best with the bow tied in the back.


Here are some items that you can create a similar look with!






4 comments:

  1. I really like the shoes and I think it goes perfect with your outfit. Have a great time at the party! :)

    www.mandydiec.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sandal choice, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit for a crazy night with the ladies!! Really like the dress and bought something pretty similar in style/color at the limited.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those sandals!! Have a great time at the party!!!

    ReplyDelete