Tuesday, August 17, 2010

anthropologie Sale!

Y'all know what day today is! anthropologie sale day! Here are my picks.

Chantico Tank ($49.95)
This is one of my favorite tanks that I wore this summer. I have it in both white and green, and I love the elegant drape and the soft jersey. Very flattering on, and so easy to wear. I usually wore it with slim jeans or a denim mini.

Surprised that this cardigan is already on sale! The sequined bow is darling, and I feel like it will be a great topper over dresses, or look great on its own with some slim knit pants.

It's pretty evident that I love this dress! It's such a comfortable yet ladylike dress that can be dressed up or down. Love the soft blue color too.

What a great layering piece for fall! I love the longer length and the ribbing makes it more special.

Echoing Dress ($69.95)
How lovely is this dress? Love the darts and the charcoal color. Looks like it would be a great go to dress for happy hours or brunches.

What a pretty paisley print! I think the muted colors in this would make it a great piece to transition into fall. 

Anyone score anything? I'm trying to be good and stick this one out, but we shall see. I'd rather save for new and exciting fall items!

2 comments:

  1. I love the Shifting Feathers dress on you! I'm hoping for the Vappu in blue, but want to try it on in my sotre. We'll seee -- I think I might actually be able to throw a blouse over it and pretend that it's both a skirt and dress. Maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picks!
    Anthropologie is so cute but not affordable for my budget right now.

    ReplyDelete