Monday, December 6, 2010

I'd Rather Be With Your Friends, mate



What I'm wearing:
*LOFT Tiered Tank (similar here)
*J.Crew Boyfriend Blazer (similar here)
*J.Brand Houlihan Skinny Cargo Pants in Vintage Olive
*Taryn Rose Pumps
*Forever 21 Layered Necklace

Rust & olive is one of my favorite color combinations. These skinny cargoes had not been getting worn that much lately, but I do love them. I also have not reached for this boyfriend blazer in ages, but I decided that I need to wear the older items in my closet more often. As a shopaholic I love getting new things, but once in awhile I need to be reminded that I need to appreciate what I've already got.


Anyone else in NYC notice how cold it has gotten? Brr... I was shivering while taking this photo! Luckily my French Connection jacket fits nicely over the whole thing to keep me warm. I'm not sure how much longer I cane take outdoor photos! I'm such a weenie about the cold. Well I hope everyone is staying stylish and warm!

11 comments:

  1. I love that you pulled out some old friends for this outfit -- and the result is great. You look smashing in those skinny jeans, and the rust color is just rich and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love shirt and trousers!! =) kisses from spain!!

    http://moonsandme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great new header! So cute!

    You are making we want to head back to Anthro for those $99 Houlihans! And yes, I was freezing all weekend, especially yesterday. I broke out my new furry trapper hat from the Gap today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new header! You just reminded me I haven't worn my skinny cargos in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new header! Those hearts kill me -- in a good way. Olive and rust is such a great combo and it looks fantastic on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you wore your brunt orange top with green pants! I never know how to wear green bottoms besides pairing it with white or black.


    Just Better Together

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!! I also LOVE you new header!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just stumbled across your blog (while google image searching michael kors watches, of all things!) and I have major wardrobe envy! You have so many great outfits! Following you now through bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute new header! I love that color combo too! And that first pic just looks really cold. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the mix of rust and green, and those shoes are just awesome. Such a great look (and yes, it's gotten a bit too cold a bit too fast)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree that is a fantastic color combination.

    On the flip side when you only wear things that you have in your closet it can get really stale at times...

    ReplyDelete