Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Precious Scallops



What I'm wearing:
*anthropologie Precious Materials Cardigan
*J.Crew Victoria Knit Cami in Spicy Olive
*anthropologie Scalloped Dots Skirt
*anthropologie Leaps & Bounds Belt
*Black H&M Tights
*Black Taryn Rose Heels
*MICHAEL Michael Kors Large Hamilton Tote in Luggage


This is kind of a busy outfit for me. I do love layering, and this started off with just the knit cami and the scalloped skirt. I then piled on the belt and threw on a embellished cardigan. It seemed a bit much, but I'm happy with the way it turned out. I've been very frustrated wit my closet lately and been very uninspired, so I've just been pulling out random items and trying to make them work.

14 comments:

  1. Rosa you look awesome. I am also glad to see you featuring Taryn Rose shoes. I love the Taryn Rose shoe line, all my boots are from them and they are super comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosa, even though you say it's too busy for you, it looks great! You look so stylish, yet cute, comfortable and warm. I love the layers and textures you've added, and the pop of chartreuse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit looks like you had all these pieces planned all along! Very cute Rosa :) And that bag is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this outfit! i can see what you mean by "busy"--several different colors and patterns, but they all tie in perfectly with each other, and look cute!! i love the black tights with black heels & skirt. i need to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this skirt. It's the perfect length on you. And I also like the polka dots. It's a good basic black skirt, but no so boring. Sometimes the best outfits are ones that you just throw together without even thinking.

    Lisa
    www.sweetlaundry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH SO CUTE!! I am in LOVE with this combo. This is totally me, too! Thanks for sharing!

    Sherry
    http://gdo-family.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the polka dots!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your random items look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute outfit with the precious materials. I was so sad that the sweater didn't work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always have such dazzling color combinations! I love the contrast of the prints with this look too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rosa, I really like this outfit - it doesn't seem too busy at all! Very well put together. =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love everything about this. Cute details without being fussy.

    ReplyDelete