Friday, December 24, 2010

'Twas the Night Before Christmas...


What I'm wearing:
*H&M Blush Cowl-neck Pleated Dress
*J.Crew Chevalier Cardigan in Heathered Graphite (similar here)
*Black H&M Tights
*Lanvin Cap-toe Slingbacks (similar here)
*J.Crew Flower Headband (similar here)


You know what's a truly amazing feeling? The feeling of coming home. I didn't grow up in Georgia, but my parents live there right now, and it's been where I've been going on holidays and breaks for a few years now. After living in the city for almost a year now, I still love it, but sometimes the hustle & bustle can get to you. I'm so lucky that I'm able to come visit for Christmas, my office is closed until the new year! I'm excited to eat some yummy food, sleep in, snuggle with my puppies, and hang out with the family.


Instead of going for traditional holiday colors, a soft blush and heathered grey was what I reached for. I think it invokes feelings of soft snow, ballerinas, and the military style sweater reminds me of the Nutcracker!  


I just wanted to wish everyone a very *Merry Christmas*! Hoping everyone is enjoying their holiday and spending quality time with loved ones. 

9 comments:

  1. I love your ENTIRE LOOK. The cardigan especially.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super glamorous holiday look! All I could think was "omg nooooo!" when I saw the picture of you sitting on the steps, hopefully the bum didn't get dirty! =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look! And the little patches of snow/ice/slush on the stairs :)

    Merry Christmas!

    Just Better Together is having a giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flower pin is super cute and goes with the chiffon dress perfectly! Merry Christmas!!

    cuteandlittle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy christmas, Rosa! it's nice to get away from the freezing cold for a while too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you had a great Christmas! I love this outfit- since seeing Black Swan, I've also been loving the ballet look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so lovely in this outfit! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty dress! do you know if it's still being sold in stores?

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look lovely! I am obsessed with those classic shoes. I hope you had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete