Monday, August 29, 2011

Double Leopard



What I'm wearing:
*Forever 21 Cut-out Shoulder Leopard Blouse (similar here)
*Earnest Sewn "Lau" Flare Jeans
*J.Crew Leopard Skinny Belt
*Aerosoles "Splurge" Wedges
*Shopsuey Starfish Bracelet in Gold



Sad face because I'm having issues with my DSLR camera, so iphone photos will have to do until I can get someone to look at it. This outfit was from last Friday, I figured I could get away with cut out shoulders on a Friday.

Obviously I survived Hurricane Irene! I'm grateful that there was no real damage in Manhattan, especially because so many people did end up losing power in NJ and CT. It ended up being a low-key weekend, had a friend evacuate to my apartment, had a little ol' hurricane party on the UES, compelete with wine and lots of terrible television.

5 comments:

  1. Glad you're safe! I love this outfit on you -- the shoulder cutouts really work for you.

    http://tolookforstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You loook great! The shirt fits your shoulders perfectly. I was looking at your blog a couple of days ago and my mother looked over my shoulder, she wanted me to tell you that you have awesome legs (in a non-creepy way!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that top a recent purchase?? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear you're okay!! You look so cute in these pics, I'm loving that starfish bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i totally dig mixing leopard prints together - somehow it seems to just always work. this outfit is so so cute! ~ susan

    ReplyDelete