Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Your Slip is Showing


What I'm wearing:
*Diane von Furstenberg "Gaby" Tunic in Cube Arrow Red
*Free People Corset Ruffle Bottom Slip
*DV by Dolce Vita "Jacquie" Clog Sandal in Black

I know it's not going to last, but I got very excited by the hint of fall that's in the air today! So excited to wear something with... sleeves! 




Change is good, right? Dyed my hair just a tad lighter last night on a total whim (I blame it on boredom). I told myself I would never dye my hair again after a certain blonde disaster in college, but I went for it anyway. Figured I could always dye it back to black after I got sick of it. 

15 comments:

  1. You look so pretty and your hair looks great! I love this outfit. That slip is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I was about to ask about your hair color before I even read about you coloring it... Can you tell me what brand/color you used? Love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair and outfit are fantastic! And I totally cannot do my own hair - I had BF's mom help me with some home highlights ONCE. Let's say everyone called me "Tiger" for a while ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rosa, your hair looks fab! I love the cut and style of it too. Would you ever consider doing a review of your HG makeup products?? Your makeup is always impeccable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks gorgeous! i love an impuslive dye-job

    cat

    www.catgotdressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great. Hair color is soft, it suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the retro-vibe of this dress..and the slip is a great idea!

    -Melina
    http://thecaffeinatedcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, LOVE this...the slip idea was genius!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those shoes!!

    MINDOFMR.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your new hair color!! And that slip is really cute peeking out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The lighter hair is very pretty. Love that tulle popping out! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cassy,
    I used Feria's Underground Brown color!

    Dianna,
    I was planning on doing one of these soon, so check back!

    ReplyDelete