Monday, February 23, 2009

Favorite Oscar Dress - Marisa Tomei

I had a lot of work to do so I DVR-ed the Oscars, and only watched the beginning hour or so last night, but I did take a chance to flip through celebrity photos from last night! My favorite out of all the glitz and glamour had to be Marisa Tomei in Versace. I thought her dress was beautiful, her hair and makeup were perfect, and she looked like a dream! The train of the dress seemed a bit unwieldy though, I feel like I would have had to practice for hours if I ever had to wear a dress like that.

And on a completely different note, I am so glad that Slumdog Millionaire won Best Picture among many other Oscars! It was a great movie that brought me to tears and broke my heart at several poignant scenes throughout the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment