Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday Brunch

Today I was so very excited to meet up with a college friend who had been in town this weekend for a wedding for good ole Sunday brunch. We ended up going to this restaurant right by the water with great views, and even though it was drizzling out it was great to see sailboats go right by us while we were eating. They had a great brunch salad bar, and I ended up eating a bagel with cream cheese and smoked salmon in addition to the Hawaiian French Toast I ended up ordering. So now I am stuffed, but it was delicious. This warm knitted sweater was the perfect top to wear today, and when its damp out, pants tucked into boots is my favorite combination.


Sweater: J.Crew
Tank: Old Navy
Pants: Martin + Osa slim jeans in navy
Boots: Corso Como for M+O
Bag: Hayden-Harnett Havana in Eggplant

After brunch, even though I was stuffed and could barely move, we headed to the mall to do some shopping. I've been doing pretty well on my shop-lite lately, but I was in the mood to buy something, anything! Nothing too pricey, just something to perk me up on this nasty weather day. Alas, I left H&M, Forever 21, and J.Crew empty handed. Which is probably for the best, since I don't need anything really. Of course there is lots I *want*, most of which is completely out of my budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment