Friday, February 27, 2009

Lots of Blue


I have been pretty busy lately with school and work, so I have been feeling lazy about taking self-timer pictures on my digital camera and posting them. Insteaad, I've been snapping them with my Blackberry Curve camera, which isn't ideal, but isn't that horrible either. This photo was taken at the gym on Thursday night, after my work out but before I went out for dinner/drinks. I personally thought that following a work out with a beer was counterproductive, but my boyfriend disagreed. I literally shoved this outfit into my gym bag before running out the door, so I was pleasantly surprised by how much I loved this outfit.

Sweater: J.Crew
Jeans: Paige
Shoes: Sofft
Scarf: American Eagle

The scarf is a recent purchase. I have been trying not to spend money, but I have spring fever and needed a few new additions to my closet (this is my sad, sad justification). Luckily I found this adorable printed scarf at American Eagle, where with my discount this scarf was a cheap thrill (thankfully). Cobalt blue is one of my favorite colors, and I got this sweater pretty cheap from the J.Crew website last fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment