Thursday, October 22, 2009

Off to Work!


This is a super simple work outfit for me. Cardigans are a staple in my wardrobe, and the new M+O silk cashmere cardigans are my favorite! I'm dying for a few of the new colors, but this is the only one I purchased so far. (Trying to be good =) The golden yellow color is one that I had been searching for and was very happy to add to my cardigan collection. The striped tee is also a new holiday item, and I absolutely love the floral detail on it. It is a great twist to the very simple knit long sleeve tee. It looks great on its own or layered with a cardigan like I did.

What I'm wearing:
Martin + Osa silk cashmere v-neck cardigan in Gingko Leaf Yellow
Martin + Osa long sleeved striped floral tee in Mitten Blue
Martin + Osa slim jeans in the Marine Rinse
Bloch (for M+O) ballet flats in pewter
Foley & Corinna Mini City Tote
American Eagle ring

Detail of the shirt:

WARNING: creepy hand photo. haha. Just wanted to show the cute new ring from American Eagle. AE has been surprising me lately with their adorable and affordable jewelry. This particular one is a gunmetal color in the shape of a flower encrusted with rhinestones.


My nail polish is Essie Sexy Divide. I've had it in my nail polish box forever but this is the first time I'm wearing it. It's a great deep and rich purple with a bit of shimmer to it. I don't know why I didn't wear it sooner!

7 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! I've been looking for a yellow cardigan. I have those jeans too, I love M&O jeans now! I probably have 5 now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am IN LOVE with that top. It will be mine. I also just went to the M+O website and their dress sale prices are insanely awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that yellow cardi with that fantastic striped top! And I need to find that nail color now! I'm in need of a pedi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so adorable here. i love that gold with gray. love everything about this look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you find the fit on the M & O cardigan? (I'm Canadian, we have no stores here, so all I can do is order online.)

    I'm a small at Anthro, small at Tommy Hilfiger, but I can be a medium at some other places that don't necessary.... vanity size. (I've got a small waist, not as small bust!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think a small would work for you!

    ReplyDelete