I am home for a few days, which is always relaxing, *but* I am here this time to get some dental work done. *sigh* Apparently I have very vulnerable teeth, am susceptible to cavities, grind my teeth at night, and my childhood fillings are falling out. I had an appointment and today and need to go back before my flight back to Baltimore tomorrow morning. FML. Anyways I have been pampered by my mother, and am just trying to enjoy eating yummy Korean food and snuggling with the puppy.
No pics, because I am just super scrubbed out, and I don't have my camera with me anyways. But I'm wearing:
Martin + Osa boyfriend jeans (never thought I'd hop on this trend but they are so comfy!)
white Forever 21 slouchy pocket tee
black Silence & Noise batwing cardigan
pewter Bloch ballet flats
black cashmere M+O wrap/scarf
It is truly dreary weather and I feel like my outfit reflects that, but it's really quite cozy.
Here are some random thoughts.... since I don't really have any outfits to post or anything.
1. Did anyone see Gossip Girl last night? Hillary Duff is really starting to get on my nerves! I really just think Dan has terrible taste.
2. Is it wrong to really like this hat? I've never had a hat like this before. It just looks so cozy!
It's the Plaid Earflap Cap from American Eagle. Hats always look awkward on me though.
3. I deposited a huge amount of clothes (not currently wearable, because of either weather or working situation) at my parents' house, and I still feel like I have so much left. I need to do a major closet cleanse. Again. And be much, much more brutal.
4. Halloween is this weekend!!!!!!! I have no real plans, and I actually don't like dressing up, but I feel like I might this year. I have no real costume, and don't really feel like spending money on one. I will try to work with what I have.
5. I'm wearing one of my new nail polishes right now! Essie Chinchilly, it's a great brown-y grey creme. I've already tried Mint Candy Apple, love it and gotten so many compliments on it! I want to try Midnight Cami next.
6. I like making lists way too much. =)