Friday, June 12, 2009

OOTD 06.12.09

I bought this Topshop piece when I was in New York City a few months ago (I happened to be in town the weekend it opened and convinced my friends to take me there!) but hadn't had a chance to wear it, since I didn't really know what to pair it with. I loved the drape of the item, but it was a bit sheer. I didn't have a slip to wear under it, and it didn't look quite right with pants. Then I decided a thin tank dress would be the perfect thing to wear under it. 

Wearing:
Topshop dress layered over J.Crew dress
Anthropologie belt 
cream Bulga bag
green Seychelles peep toe slingbacks

Closeup of bag and belt:

2 comments:

  1. I love how ethereal and summery this look is! Such beautiful pieces are great on their own but they way you mixed them is awesome and creative!

    ReplyDelete