Monday, June 29, 2009

OOTD 06.29.09

Another absolutely gorgeous day out! Today I went to the gym, had a decent workout, then drove into DC to have lunch with a college friend who was in town. Had lunch at Clyde's in Georgetown, and memories of many lunches from when I worked on 31st St flooded back. On the way to DC, I heard about a million McDonald's commercials for the new iced mocha and fries, so of course that is what I am snacking on right now! Tsk tsk, totally made my workout worthless! Oh well, it sure is tasty.

What I'm wearing:
Banana Republic striped chambray jacket
Madewell drawstring dress
Modern Vintage heels (I freaking love these, they are amazingly comfortable, even for walking all over Georgetown, I want to wear them everyday)
J.Crew necklaces layered with an UO locket

2 comments: