Sunday, June 28, 2009

OOTD 06.28.09


Wore this to work today. Kind of meh about this outfit, but I always feel like I should wear the clothes that I am trying to sell in the store. Finally got this bag back from my sister, who had borrowed it for awhile. This was my very first Rebecca Minkoff, and pretty much started my obsession. Also finally got a white denim skirt (that isn't super short or frayed) at the J.Crew outlet this weekend. This skirt was exactly what I was looking for. I always feel like white denim looks good with anything in the summer.

What I'm wearing:
orange M+O cotton cardigan
navy M+O brushstroke cami
white J.Crew (outlet) denim skirt
navy Rebecca Minkoff Morning After bag
gold BCBG flat sandals

Roadie decided to make a cameo in this photo! =)

1 comment:

  1. My work clothes are always boring, but your outfit is very pretty! I love the touch of red - makes it interesting :-)

    ReplyDelete