Sunday, June 21, 2009

OOTD 06.21.09

I'm not sure how I feel about this outfit quite yet. It's one of those that I liked in theory and in the mirror, but not sure how it translated into a photograph. I am seriously sore all over from going sailing yesterday (in a storm nonetheless) so I really just wanted to be comfortable. I have to work today, which kind of sucks but that's life. =)

What I'm wearing:
brown M+O textured knit cardigan (i love this, it's very lightweight and you can see the texture in the close up detail pic)
plaid Madewell top (one of my favorite pieces for this summer)
gold M+O bike chain necklace
green M+O cargo pants (they look a bit frumpy but are wonderfully comfortable, great alternative to jeans)
gold DVF love knot sandals
burnt orange Rebecca Minkoff Morning After clutch

detail of cardigan, top, and necklace:



Hope everyone has a Happy Father's Day! My father is currently working abroad right now, so I have not had a chance to wish him a happy father's day. But I do think about him all the time and I miss him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment