Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Monday!

What a great surprise to wake up on Monday, log onto weardrobe and see that I won last week's contest! I signed up a few weeks ago, it's a really great community where people upload their outfits, and you can tag each item in your virtual "closet". There are tons and tons of fashionable people on the site, and I get so much inspiration from seeing other people's outfits! Last week's contest was described as:
Hats off to you, red, white and blue!! With the Fourth of July coming up this weekend, we're giving you a guilt free excuse to get patriotic in your stars and stripes. How will you dress this holiday weekend? Not in the US of A? Just play American girl for a day.
I decided to submit my outfit from July 3rd (which I also wore for a bit on the 4th as well). I thought that the polka dot dress felt festive. =)

6 comments:

  1. Congrats - that's awesome. I think you look very lovely, very pretty dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW - I added you to my blog list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your win! Your dress is so pretty.
    And I just adore the turtle belt in the post below!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats that is so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh congratulations!! That is SO COOL! and you look lovely so it is totally deserved!

    ReplyDelete