Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Monday!

What a great surprise to wake up on Monday, log onto weardrobe and see that I won last week's contest! I signed up a few weeks ago, it's a really great community where people upload their outfits, and you can tag each item in your virtual "closet". There are tons and tons of fashionable people on the site, and I get so much inspiration from seeing other people's outfits! Last week's contest was described as:
Hats off to you, red, white and blue!! With the Fourth of July coming up this weekend, we're giving you a guilt free excuse to get patriotic in your stars and stripes. How will you dress this holiday weekend? Not in the US of A? Just play American girl for a day.
I decided to submit my outfit from July 3rd (which I also wore for a bit on the 4th as well). I thought that the polka dot dress felt festive. =)

6 comments:

  1. Congrats - that's awesome. I think you look very lovely, very pretty dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW - I added you to my blog list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your win! Your dress is so pretty.
    And I just adore the turtle belt in the post below!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh congratulations!! That is SO COOL! and you look lovely so it is totally deserved!

    ReplyDelete