Sunday, July 5, 2009

OOTD 07.05.09


I am wearing one of my favorite dresses from Martin + Osa. I have a crabby face in this photo because I was not excited to go to work today, especially after working yesterday during the holiday. To make it work appropriate, I threw a navy cardigan on over this.

What I'm wearing:
M+O floral maxi dress
thrifted turtle belt (this belt originally was on a terrible 70s rainbow belt, I replaced that with a red leather belt that had another buckle)
tan Aerosoles lace up wedges

Close-up of shoes

Close up of turtle belt

2 comments:

  1. That's a very beautiful dress, and congrats on your winning at weardrobe ^o^


    xoxo,
    http://twothousandthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted a comment on ur flickr & wanted 2 post 1 here 2;-) love that dress on U btw come visit www.lagelledailydose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete