Wednesday, July 1, 2009

OOTD 07.01.09


It is a truly hot day today... too hot to put real clothes on! I also knew I would be moving things around, and wanted to be comfortable. I do adore this henley I got, just because it is so darn comfortable during the hot summer day. I've been loving mint lately so these short shorts are perfect! Braids were needed to keep my hair off of my neck!

What I'm wearing:
Madewell striped henley
American Eagle shorts
Dolce Vita Addy gladiators
Italian leather bag (no name brand)
misc. bracelets

Look what I woke up to today... there was a big storm last night and a tree fell in our driveway. Luckily no one was hurt and the house and our cars are doing fine. I'm about to go outside and help clear the driveway. Then hopefully we're off to dinner! I am craving oysters like whoa.... or even just an oyster shooter. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment