Friday, July 3, 2009

Shoes, shoes, and more shoes!

Okay, I will be the first person to admit that I am NOT a shoe gal at all. I have my requisite ballet flats, sandals, and pumps, but I don't usually spend a ton of money on shoes. I'm really hard on my shoes, and if they end up uncomfortable they will go to the shoe graveyard that consist of bins under my bed, never to be seen again. But my last shoe purchase (Modern Vintage heels) have proved to me that heels CAN be comfortable! So when I came upon these absolutely outrageous, I have no idea what to wear with them heels I knew it was meant to be.

These are butter yellow patent peep toe t-strap sandals with a *glitter* heel!!! This shoe probably combines all of my favorite shoe attributes in one shoe, which is a bit overwhelming but I love them. They were super comfortable too when I tried them on, and they were on clearance, which made me love them even more.


I am also probably the last person in the world to wear sneakers in my everyday life. The only exception would be the rare occasions I exercise at the gym. (I did recently lose my sneakers somehow and had to make do with doing yoga until I got the energy to go buy new running shoes, which I did yesterday. Who loses their sneakers??? Apparently I do.)

Butttttt.... these Bensimon slip ons won me over. Not only are they super comfortable (I don't know why I am all about the comfortable. I know beauty is pain, but I don't like it) but I could see myself wearing these as a ballet flat alternative with some outfits. Or maybe it's the 9 year-old inside of me that wants me to wear these. These definitely remind me of the Keds that I wore in elementary school (the white ones of course!).


They are actually on promotion at Martin + Osa right now, so with my extra discount they came out to a great price! I also couldn't choose between the grey and the navy.... so in true Rosa fashion, I got both! Now all I need are some seersucker shorts to complete my uber-preppy look.... I have a feeling I will wear the navy ones tomorrow for the 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment