Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Day at the Museum


Took a day trip to the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum with the boys. Even though I lived in DC for almost 2 years, I hadn't been since high school! It was pretty cool, I love museums of all kinds. Since the second Night at the Museum took place at the Smithsonian (of course I watched this), it was interesting to see random props and items that were featured in the movie! i.e. Amelia Earhart's plane, the little space monkey, and a few others.

It was hot as heck today, so I wore this breezy and comfortable tank dress. And still wearing these granny shoes, they were comfy all throughout walking around the musum. The scarf was perfect for the cooler air conditioned indoors.

What I'm wearing:
navy J.Crew tank dress
yellow plaid Madewell scarf
tan Aerosoles lace up wedges

1 comment:

  1. I'm terrible. I never go to the amazing museums here and I've lived here for eons. Sad. I love that scarf. I need to check out Madewell more often.

    ReplyDelete