Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Turkey Day! (a day early)




What I'm wearing:
J.Crew Ethereal Cardigan in Heathered Cypress
Ann Taylor LOFT Textured Sequin Tee
anthropologie Blueberry skirt
black Hue tights
black Frye Lisa t-straps
Marc by Marc Jacobs Faridah bag
black Martin + Osa cashmere shawl

Surprise, another rainy day! At least today it was only misting when I took a quick snap of what I was wearing.

Here is a close up of the tee.



I was lucky enough to hang out with the lovely Maria of Infinite Whimsy today! She is just as cute in person as she is on her blog. We just met for a quick shop around anthropologie and had fun browsing around in there. I swear she looks great in everything, I just wanted to put her in my pocket and take her home, too cute!

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! I for one have so much to be thankful for this year, I feel truly blessed.

7 comments:

  1. Your color combinations here are lovely!! That skirt is too pretty. I have the v neck (not cardigan) version of that sweater- its great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your outfit is just perfect for fall! i love the ruffles on the cardigan =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all the pretty details in this look and that skirt is beyond cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the skirt! blueberries!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww I feel so flattered. And I got to SEE you in that! And it was even cuter in person! I loved our "blind date."

    I also was not sure I liked the Tiered Blueberry skirt until I saw it on yu today- so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the detail on the cardigan!

    Ash
    goldleafashley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that skirt and the color on the bag *pops*! And the shoes—I'm envious that I missed out on those...do you have them in metallic too (I seem to remember seeing them on you...maybe I am imagining things)? Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete